The gang tries to discover if spontaneous human combustion is a legitimate cause of death, or the ramblings of a small town sheriff gone Captain Ahab who has been chasing his personal Moby Dick for decades. In the process, Dangermonkey realizes that "dieting for health" has a new and more terrifying catalyst than lame type 2 diabetes.
Eyerait discusses a study in the NEJM about old people still have sexy times. Who would study such a horrific thing and why?! Find out as Eyerait gets to the sagging, wrinkly bottom of it all. Wait, that's not the bottom? That's the boobs? Aw! Gross!
Brace yourselves as Steve and Eyerait dive into the depths of the harsh realities of violence in guns, video games, and movies. You will question Eyerait's parenting choices, Steve's choice of whom to blame, and Phoenix's challenge to the Nerf gun lobby. Feel amazement at the ease with which they solve the problem while never once not being assholes.
Special Guest: Phoenix, spawn of Dangermonkey.
It's the New Year and Eyerait has something to say about 2013 Sex Resolutions. So listen up.
- 10 Sex Resolutions for 2013 (Complex)
- 12 Sex Resolutions To Ring In 2013 With A "Bang" (HuffPost)
- Sex resolutions 2013 (Toronto Sun)
- Your 5 sex resolutions for 2013 (Daily Bhaskar)
- Horror continues: 17-year-old gang raped at New Year's party in Delhi (Daily Bhaskar)
- Pune: 6-year-old girl raped by class XII student (Daily Bhaskar)
- Rape capital: 78% Delhi women were sexually harassed in 2012 (Daily Bhaskar)
Steve, demon sexing, and Judi Dench. Need we say more?
- Can you be raped by the devil? (Charisma Magazine)
- Spirit Wife and Spirit Husband (DeliverancePlace.com)
- #77 Judi Dench (AskMen.com)
- Incubus Online View (Incubus' fan has a page)
Dangermonkey, Eyerait, and Steve tread into dangerous terrain in an attempt to dissect and understand the world of mommy blogging. Eyerait ends up drinking too much vodka and the podcast implodes into itself.
- The Rise of the Mommy Blogger
- Baa Baa Black Sheep: A Semi-Jealous Look at The Mommy Blogger ‘In Crowd’
On this episode of Sexy Times, Dangermonkey delves into the dark world of the sex trade. Well, sorta. More like some chick and some dude who decided to sell their virginity to some suckers. First time sex trade workers, pay attention! You may be doing it wrong. Ha! Doing it...
- Catarina Migliorini Sells Virginity for $780,000
- Catarina Migliorini May Not Be Able to Prove Virginity, Experts Say (NSFW)
A Where's My Pants? bonus mini episode. In Where's My Pants - Sexy Times, we present the latest in sexy news from around the globe and a brief commentary that adds no value whatsoever. Presented alternately by Dangermonkey, Eyerait, and Steve. New episodes on the 1st of every month.
Eyerait discusses the recent law suit of Ben & Jerry's v Ben & Cherry's, pointing out all of the legal implications to freedom of speech, parody, and masturbation.
- "Porn producer to recall DVDs punning on Ben & Jerry's flavors" (Jonathan Stempel, Reuters, Sept 12, 2012) http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/12/us-unilever-benandjerrys-porn-idUSBRE88B0XQ20120912
Cults and their general silliness are discussed. Steve makes everyone feel uncomfortable with his focus on under-aged marriage. Later, Eyerait and Steve create their own cults which inevitably results in an argument and a declaration of war. A truce is made when they discover a line and cross it together causing Dangermonkey to have a moral crisis.
Links from the Podcast:
- Dangermonkey's puppies (foster puppies, that is)
- Death of Lisa McPherson
- Saturday Night Live - Keds Commercial
- Kim Kardashian: Still Pissed Off About Being Pissed On